woensdag 9 april 2014

Summer Nail Challenge - 3. Summer fruits

Hey girls,

The next theme for Summer Nail Challenge is `Summer fruits`. So I have created a mixed fruit manicure in french style.


I have painted a strawberry, a watermelon and a cherry on my index finger, middle finger and pinkie and I have applied nail stickers on my ring finger and thumb.

I hope you like it.







Used nail polishes:

Catrice 11 - Miss Piggy`s BF
Essence Colour & Go 113 - do you speak love? (1,69 €, Kruidvat)

Looking good nail stickers

12 opmerkingen:

Dawn zei

Good mani very pretty fruits xxx

Unknown zei

So cool... love it...

Followmanimatters zei

These are pretty. Loved the way you have placed all the fruit nail stickers on ring finer.

Unknown zei

beautiful

dendiva4u zei

these are so cute!! minimalistic n pretty,loved it <3

Unknown zei

Love those french tips!

Unknown zei

these looks cool!

Unknown zei

Wow these are awesome, so nicely done.. :)

Anita@StyleThoseNails zei

So cute

Vidula zei

very cute n delicate :)

Unknown zei

Cool

Unknown zei

super cute n pretty :)