zondag 6 april 2014

Summer Nail Challenge - 2. Chill me!

Hey everyone,

Today`s theme for the Summer Nail Challenge is `Chill me`. It includes cocktails, ice creams etc.
My manicure for today was inspired by the tequila sunrise cocktail.



First I applied two coats of yellow nail polish, then I sponged orange and red nail polishes on my nails. After that I have added some nail art gems. I have finished my manicure with a glitter top coat for ice cubes.


Used nail polishes:

Catrice 50 - Glitterazzi
Essence BE LOUD! 02 - orange is the new black
Essence Colour & Go 115 - redvolution (1,69 €, Kruidvat)
Fizz nail polish
Max & More nail polish

15 opmerkingen:

Shilpa Gandotra zei

Cool!!! Glitter for ice cubes is another great idea!

Vidula zei

very cute :)

Setu zei

Refreshing n tempting

Unknown zei

vei cool....love the combo

Unknown zei

Its awesome.......nice concept...... :)

Unknown zei

Ooooo, wish I could find some square iridescent glitter for ice cubes now! Very lovely!

Unknown zei

cool mani...loved your interpretation :)

Unknown zei

beautiful mani...

Unknown zei

beautiful color combi..love it

Unknown zei

lovely

PreciousPearlMakeup zei

cool gradient...

Unknown zei

cool

Anita@StyleThoseNails zei

Beautifully done.... I wanna have that cocktail now

Unknown zei

Thank you! :)

Zsófi zei

Szép:)